Who We Are:
China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (abbreviated to CPECC) is affiliated with China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and is a CNPC professional company specialized in oil engineering, manufacturing, construction and lump-sum contracting. It is now the most representative company of CNPC in domestic and international petroleum project construction.
Rotation: 7 days on/ 7 days off
· Provide on-site discipline engineering expertise to on-going operations and maintenance;
· Analyzing, troubleshooting, and refurbishing existing surface infrastructure elements for optimum utilization;
· Project planning and management for safe execution of projects with predictable cost, schedule and performance;
· Design and develop cost estimates for field maintenance projects;
· Startup and operational support for new surface infrastructure including pipelines, compressors, boilers, evaporators and oil/water/gas separation, conditioning and processing facilities;
· Assist interpreting process conditions – recommendations for process improvements;
· Develop process and procedures sampling and testing;
· Identify and collect data to uncover areas for improvement and innovation;
· Evaluates heat exchanger performance;
· Analyze, evaluate and test new and existing processes;
· Support Reliability investigations and improvement initiatives;
· Assist in investigating and troubleshooting processes and procedures;
· Contribute to HSSE program.
· Professional Chemical, Petroleum or Mechanical Engineer registered with APEGA;
· 8+ years combined facility and engineering experiences, preference for heavy oil and SAGD processing experience;
· Experiences with PHA, process integrity, PSSR and MOC;
· In-depth knowledge with the applicable regulations, codes, standards and best industry practices;
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, scheduling and organizational skills;
· Exhibits strong analytical, trouble shooting, problem solving, and computer skills;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A self-starter with attention to detail;
· Ability to manage multiple issues concurrently, effectively prioritize work for self and team;
· Demonstrated leadership and project management experience;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Skills & Competencies:
· Working knowledge of Reliability Engineering principles and life cycle cost analysis;
· Working knowledge of Corrosion Engineering principles;
· Working knowledge of reciprocating compression and troubleshooting principles;
· Extensive knowledge of MOCs, HAZOPs and PSSR/commissioning process;
· Working knowledge of OSI PI Process book/PI Vision for daily surveillance;
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite software;
· Proficiency in or ability to learn applicable technical and economic analysis software.
Please visit our site at http://cpecc.ca/careers.html to view our current opportunities.
To become first-rate petroleum engineering company in the world and customers' favourite service provider.
To provide a quality, safe and environment friendly services and products for users through advanced technology, efficient management and unique culture, to increase investment value of users' projects.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position, however only those who are being considered for the interview will be contacted.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited résumé into CPECC through a hiring manager or an HR email does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of CPECC. CPECC Canada will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.