Who We Are:
China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (abbreviated to CPECC) is affiliated with China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and is a CNPC professional company specialized in oil engineering, manufacturing, construction and lump-sum contracting. It is now the most representative company of CNPC in domestic and international petroleum project construction.
Schedule: 14 on/14 off
Work location: Fort McMurray, AB
The Operator will provide a proactive focus to operation in their area of responsibility. The Operator will respond to daily operations and maintenance activities while meeting production and HSSE targets. The Operator will support in optimizing production efficiency and performance and troubleshooting during unusual or adverse conditions. This position works within a high involvement and exciting work environment.
- Meet the expectations and target set out for the operations group;
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable about the Field Operations both in the process in their area of responsibility as well as retaining a general knowledge of the entire Complex;
- Focal point for troubleshooting, optimization and meeting operations targets for the unit to control key costs and improved reliability;
- Conducts work within the standards and policies that are in place;
- Operators to promote consistency with-in the operating teams with regards to operating practices and work quality;
- Implement equipment isolation and support, unit shutdowns and projects to minimize production outages;
- Accountability ("Ownership") for the Field Area to be maintained at a viable, efficient, reliable level;
- Ensure unit and work is done according to Complex safety policies and practices;
- Ensure unit is operating efficiently, all product is on specifications required by Complex parameters.
- Third Class Power Engineering Certificate or higher;
- Strong technical knowledge of SAGD Operations;
- 7+ years SAGD experience;
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application to CPECC. Please quote “ Operator ”. Please visit our site at http://cpecc.ca/careers.html to view all current opportunities.
To become a first-rate petroleum engineering company in the world and customers' favorite service provider.
To provide a quality, safe and environment friendly services and products for users through advanced technology, efficient management and unique culture, to increase investment value of users' projects.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position, however only those who are being considered for the interview will be contacted.
CPECC Canada is an equal opportunity employer, hiring qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, place of origin, gender, sex, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, source of income or sexual orientation. We are committed to consultation with our local and aboriginal communities in order to better understand issues of mutual concern and benefit. We value the diversity of our employees and are committed to creating a culture of mutual respect.
** Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited résumé into CPECC through a hiring manager or an HR email does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of CPECC. CPECC Canada will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.